The Website is owned and operated by Writology Limited (Cyprus Reg. No. HE 360665), 1-3 Boumpoulinas Street, Bouboulina Building, Office 42, P.C. 1060, Nicosia, Cyprus.
General Terms of Providing Custom Writing Services
Great-Writings.com specializes in custom writing of numerous papers, articles, posters, coursework, etc. We provide brand new papers depending on the customer’s instructions, order deadline, and level. Every client is required to indicate a specific type of assignment in the Order Form:
- Lab report
- Poster, etc.
Apart from providing custom writing services, a client may choose:
- Revision of an already written assignment.
Level of Writing
A customer must choose an order level, which depends on the educational establishment he/she studies in:
- High school.
If customer mistakenly chose an inappropriate order type, our Financial Department will assist and recalculate the order price according to the newly provided instructions.
Communication and Its Importance
We highly suggest every customer to communicate with Great-Writings.com members by using the following means of communication:
- Inside message system.
- Live chat button
- Phone calls with Support Agents.
Great-Writings.com asks all clients to communicate with Great-Writings.com members, provide timely responses to our messages, calls and emails to make sure that the ordered product will be crafted according to the customers’ specific needs and requirements. It is vital to provide all order instructions and attachments while placing the order or during initial writing stages (when no more than 10-15% of the deadline passes).
We care for your privacy and never share your personal information with the writers or any third party. All data is kept strictly confidential. Please do not disclose your personal details to the writers directly. All sensitive information is to be provided via Support. You bare full responsibility for the consequences of breaking Terms of our services.
Review or Work Process
By ordering a paper on our website, a customer agrees to get the service in the following way:
- Customer makes an order on our website and proceeds with the payment. We allow every customer to choose his/her “preferred writer.”
- We find the most suitable writer to complete the order.
- The client may communicate with the writer to receive updates about the order status, provide clarifications, etc. Our Writing Department may ask to place a compensation order, if we find any mismatches in the order type, number of pages, and level of writing.
- The order is edited, checked for plagiarism, and uploaded in the customer’s profile.
- A client may request a free revision referring to Great-Writings.com Revision Policy; get a free plagiarism report from our Customer support Team on request. We grant that Great-Writings.com provides only authentic papers in any subject.
Order Time Frame
A customer may indicate a respective time frame, which starts from 3 hours up to 2 months for more complex orders. You are free to find more details in our Order Now form. The customer may request early delivery, but the order price will be respectively recalculated and additional order will be requested to be placed. Great-Writings.com completes all assignments on time and grants timely submission of custom writing/rewriting services.
A free draft option in a “VIP Account” is not applicable to the following order types: formatting, proofreading, editing, revision, rewriting, online test, multiple choice questions, PDF/PPT poster, PowerPoint Presentation, and excel exercises. In addition, free draft cannot be provided in orders with 3-8 hour urgency due to a limited time frame provided to complete the assignment.
Submitting a Refund Application
- The option of applying for a refund is available within 14 days after the paper deadline expiration. In case of plagiarism, a refund can be submitted anytime. Nevertheless, it is vital to provide us with a detailed plagiarism report stating that there are copied sections in a paper.
*Turnitin, iThenticate, and WriteCheck are included in the number of reliable plagiarism checking programs. Assignment parts (questions), well-cited direct quotes, table of contents, and references cannot be treated as plagiarism. It is not recommended to use SafeAssign.com as it detects direct quotations/references as plagiarism. Handwritten plagiarism report is invalid proof.
- The agency is not liable for copied content detected in the sections produced by the customer in continuation assignments. Only the material provided by our writers is checked for plagiarism.
- In case of client’s disapproval of the order, the issue will be scrutinized by our Refund Department and a specific report will be made. If customer’s application is approved, a full/partial refund is to be given by Great-Writings.com. A response is to be received within 3-4 business days.
- There are 2 days (48 hours) after the deadline expiry within which a free revision can be requested. After that, it will be necessary to make a compensation order. No future refunds are possible if the writer revises the order for free.
- Customers have 30 days after the deadline to ask for a no-cost revision if the paper comprises 20+ pages.
- If original specifications are changed, no free-of-charge revision is granted. If fundamental order guidelines are sent after the order completion (or during the writing procedure), an additional order will be needed to reimburse writer’s work.
- A new time frame is to be imposed and clear revision instructions are to be provided when referring to a free revision service. A revision procedure may take up to 24 hours as the guidelines may be complex or it can be impossible to make a reassignment. Still, the agency will strive to send a revised assignment within the stated deadline.
- Clients should log into their profiles and check emails for messages from the writer or Great-Writings.com representatives. There are a lot of cases when customers do not give explicit instructions at once. However, only a user is responsible for supplying detailed information about the order when submitting it (or at writer’s request).
- An option called "Extended Revision" can be ticked by the customer when making an order. Its cost is only 30% of the total assignment price. Thus, a free revision time span can be broadened from 48 hours to 14 days. NB: a revision application should meet initial requirements. If no revision application is submitted, an "Extended Revision" charge is not paid back.
A Full Refund
- A full refund can be given to a customer in case of double order payment or identical order placement. A client needs to reach the support team to ask to remove the wrong order.
- If there is no writer to work on the order, a 100% refund is to be issued.
- If a 100% refund is given, no materials/assignments provided by Great-Writings.com can be used by the client anymore.
- The company does not grant any grades since professors judge the content of papers differently. However, a customer can send a professor’s feedback to the Refund Department. If writer overlooked some customer’s instructions, a partial/full refund will be provided.
- While applying for a refund, the whole order will be analyzed for compliance with the provided instructions. E.g. A customer cannot ask to refund a half of the order and make a revision request to correct the second part.
A Partial Refund
- One can ask for a partial refund if the wrong number of pages was indicated during the ordering procedure. A part of the project price will be refunded according to the word count requirements.
- In case of selecting an incorrect writing level (e.g., High school instead of College), the Refund Department can lower a refund rate.
- A refund percentage will be restated in case controversial guidelines have been given (e.g., attached documents do not correspond to the “Order Description” or client’s notifications).
- Order cancelling when the writer is assigned:
10-19% of the deadline
20-29% of the deadline
30-39% of the deadline
40-49% of the deadline
50-59% of the deadline
60%+ of the deadline
*No order annulment is possible if only 30% of the initial time span is left and the writer is assigned. Additionally, if a completed project has been already uploaded, an order cancellation is impossible.
All tips are non-refundable. The payment for custom writing / editing / proofreading / rewriting / formatting may be refunded only. Tips cannot substitute an additional or compensation order.
- Concerning late verification (if a customer has not answered the questions of the Financial Department to confirm his/her identity to prevent the cases of online fraud), the deadline for assignment completion starts from the instant the required confirmation is received. Under the circumstances, either a longer deadline should be specified or a compensation order should be made to reward the writer for the work on the urgent order.
Word Count Issues
- The count of pages is done according to the number of words (300 words per page) but not visually. Nonetheless, one should not adhere to this rule when dealing with technical projects with a large number of calculations. The price for such order will be set by the Writing Department paying attention to the complexity of directions.
- PowerPoint Presentations. Speaker notes constitute a separate, paid service. This option is available when making an online order. 100-150 words of speaker notes below every slide is to be issued by the agency.
- One should calculate online tests in compliance with a number of questions (5 questions per 1 page). As to “multiple choice” questions, this rule should be followed as well (e.g., a 12-page order is to be submitted if there are 60 questions in the assignment).
- Early delivery should be reimbursed. If one wants to get the paper earlier, its price will be reset and a client will be asked to place an additional order. If our professional completes the order earlier without compensation, no further refund is issued.
- If the assignment is delivered late without prior customer’s consent to deadline extension, a partial refund can be provided at a minimum. The difference in the amount of paid money will be recharged according to the pricing page published on the web resource.
- A proper order type should be chosen (e.g., a user picked an “Essay” instead of “PowerPoint Presentation”). No refund can be given if no required payment is received.
- As to “Rewriting” orders, a writer will rewrite the user’s paper. If further research, use of other sources, new paper units are required (which equals writing from scratch), a compensation order is to be made.
- We request customers to check their online profiles/emails for notifications from the Support agents. On time customer’s response to our messages is what we ask for, especially if a topic selected by the writer is to be approved.